Millisecond Forums

Correctresponse Checkbox

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic15130.aspx

By mrg4 - 12/7/2014

Hello,

in my task the participant has to answer a few questions after he saw a short video.
At first there should be a practice-task, where the participant gets a feedback, if his answer was incorrect.

In this example there are three options, with the first two being correct. Only if both answers are selected the task should be considered correct.

My problem is, that if I select the option "Answer 1" the skip-command skips my feedback-trial, although the answer is wrong.
If I select option "Answer 2" only instead, the answer is considered incorrect and the feedback-trial is presented.

Is there a way to specify, that only the combination of option 1 and 2 is correct?

I tried to work with / skip = [checkboxes.qvt_1.selected.1 == true && checkboxes.qvt_1.selected.2 == true] , but I get the error-message: "Expression 'checkboxes.qvt_1.selected.1' is invalid. Expression contains an unknown element or property name."

Thanks in advance!

<surveypage hazard_vt>
/ questions=[1=qvt_1]
/ showbackbutton=false
/ showquestionnumbers=false
/ nextlabel="Weiter"
/ finishlabel = "Weiter"
</surveypage>

<checkboxes qvt_1>
/ caption="Example Question?"
/ required = true
/ position = (40, 50)
/ options=("Answer1", "Answer 2", "Answer 3")
/ optionvalues = ("1", "2", "3")
/ correctresponse = ("1", "2")
/ validresponse = ("1", "2", "3")
</checkboxes>

<trial hazard_fb>
/ stimulustimes = [0=hazard_fb_r]
/ validresponse = (50)
/ skip = [surveypage.hazard_vt.correct == 1]
</trial>

<text hazard_fb_r>
/ items = ("WRONG! Right Answer: Answer 1 und Answer2.")
/ size = (50%, 50%)
/ position = (50%, 50%)
/ valign = top
</text>
By Dave - 12/7/2014

> / skip = [checkboxes.qvt_1.selected.1 == true && checkboxes.qvt_1.selected.2 == true]

ought to read

/ skip = [checkboxes.qvt_1.checked.1 == true && checkboxes.qvt_1.checked.2 == true]

if my memory serves correctly.
By mrg4 - 12/11/2014

The corresponding Inquisit help article lists "checkboxes.checkboxesname.selected" as a checkbox property instead of "checkboxes.checkboxesname.checked".

But now using "checked" it works! Thank you so much!