Millisecond Forums

Mouse AAT - arm movement

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic20145.aspx

By c.witteki - 11/16/2016

Dear all,

I want to use the mouse AAT to modify behavioral tendencies. However, when I run the script, the arm movement is rather small and I would like to increase the movement such that when the pictures have to be pulled, the user really has to move the mouse away from him-/herself (arm extension) and when the picture has to be pulled, the user has to pull the mouse closer by flexing the arm. Unfortunately, I didn´t find a way to change the length of the movement in the script. How can I increase the required movements?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Charlotte
By Dave - 11/16/2016

c.witteki - Thursday, November 17, 2016
Dear all,

I want to use the mouse AAT to modify behavioral tendencies. However, when I run the script, the arm movement is rather small and I would like to increase the movement such that when the pictures have to be pulled, the user really has to move the mouse away from him-/herself (arm extension) and when the picture has to be pulled, the user has to pull the mouse closer by flexing the arm. Unfortunately, I didn´t find a way to change the length of the movement in the script. How can I increase the required movements?

Charlotte

The amount of arm movement will largely be a function of
- The mouse's sensitivity setting (your operating system is responsible for that).
- The size of the screen: The larger the screen, the more potential movement.

In other words: This is not anything you can control via the script.
By c.witteki - 11/20/2016

Dave - Thursday, November 17, 2016
c.witteki - Thursday, November 17, 2016
Dear all,

Charlotte

The amount of arm movement will largely be a function of
- The mouse's sensitivity setting (your operating system is responsible for that).
- The size of the screen: The larger the screen, the more potential movement.

In other words: This is not anything you can control via the script.

Hi Dave,

thanks for the reply!

Best Charlotte