Millisecond Forums

one outpufile

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic20360.aspx

By Blauringkrake - 12/8/2016

hi!

i have multiple blocks in my scriptdesign. iat/ likertskala/ demographics, at the moment i get 3 outputfiles.

Is it possible to combine them and only get one outputfile for each person?

thx
By Dave - 12/8/2016

Blauringkrake - Friday, December 09, 2016
hi!

i have multiple blocks in my scriptdesign. iat/ likertskala/ demographics, at the moment i get 3 outputfiles.

thx

Probably some of those "blocks" are <survey> elements. <survey>s create separate files -- one for each survey -- in a different output format. If you wish data from any <surveypage>s to be in the same file as the rest of the experiment, you need to run those pages via <block> elements' /trials attributes, not via <survey> elements' /pages.
By Blauringkrake - 12/10/2016

Dave - Friday, December 09, 2016
Blauringkrake - Friday, December 09, 2016
hi!

thx

Probably some of those "blocks" are <survey> elements. <survey>s create separate files -- one for each survey -- in a different output format. If you wish data from any <surveypage>s to be in the same file as the rest of the experiment, you need to run those pages via <block> elements' /trials attributes, not via <survey> elements' /pages.

ok thx!