Millisecond Forums

Translating codes from Inquisit 5 to 4

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic22554.aspx

By jzhang6 - 9/22/2017

Dear Inquisit,

As several other users, I was unable to run an Inquisit 5 experiment with Inquisit 4. 

Do you think you could kindly take a look at my codes (written with Inquisit 5)? I also attached here the error message I received from running the experiment with Inquisit 4.

Thank you!

Jinguang
By Dave - 9/25/2017

jzhang6 - Saturday, September 23, 2017
Dear Inquisit,

As several other users, I was unable to run an Inquisit 5 experiment with Inquisit 4. 

Do you think you could kindly take a look at my codes (written with Inquisit 5)? I also attached here the error message I received from running the experiment with Inquisit 4.

Thank you!

Jinguang

I've attached a fixed, Inquisit 4-compliant version of your code. Please work through the changes. In the future, please design your scripts using the Inquisit version you are going to use to collect data, i.e. if you are going to collect data using Inquisit 4, design your script using Inquisit 4 Lab.
By jzhang6 - 9/25/2017

Dave - Monday, September 25, 2017
jzhang6 - Saturday, September 23, 2017
Dear Inquisit,

Thank you!

Jinguang

I've attached a fixed, Inquisit 4-compliant version of your code. Please work through the changes. In the future, please design your scripts using the Inquisit version you are going to use to collect data, i.e. if you are going to collect data using Inquisit 4, design your script using Inquisit 4 Lab.

Thank you, Dave. Will do in the future.