Millisecond Forums

Next button label for preinstructions

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic23103.aspx

By kd01 - 12/15/2017

Hi all,

I am trying to show instructions for a task with an html page and would like it so at the bottom of each page is a back and next page. What I find is that when I use the command preinstructions to present the html pages before the practice trial on the last page before the trials there is just a blank button rather than a labeled next button on the bottom right corner. Is there a way to ensure this button appears with the label next rather than blank?

Thanks!
Kate
By Dave - 12/15/2017

kd01 - Friday, December 15, 2017
Hi all,

I am trying to show instructions for a task with an html page and would like it so at the bottom of each page is a back and next page. What I find is that when I use the command preinstructions to present the html pages before the practice trial on the last page before the trials there is just a blank button rather than a labeled next button on the bottom right corner. Is there a way to ensure this button appears with the label next rather than blank?

Thanks!
Kate

For the label of the last page of the set, you need to specify the <instruct> element's /finishlabel attribute.
By kd01 - 12/15/2017

Dave - Friday, December 15, 2017
kd01 - Friday, December 15, 2017
Hi all,

Thanks!
Kate

For the label of the last page of the set, you need to specify the <instruct> element's /finishlabel attribute.

Thank you!