Millisecond Forums

list, itemprobabilities - use of expression

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic26609.aspx

By tecnika - 3/28/2019

Hi Dave 

In a gambling task, I would like to determine the participant win, lose or "neither win or lose" according to certain probabilities. The probabilities varies for each of the 10 trials and the sequence of the trials is randomly chosen.

I placed the probabilities of win, loss and neither in three different text 

By Dave - 3/28/2019

tecnika - Friday, March 29, 2019
Hi Dave 

In a gambling task, I would like to determine the participant win, lose or "neither win or lose" according to certain probabilities. The probabilities varies for each of the 10 trials and the sequence of the trials is randomly chosen.

I don't understand the question, I'm afraid. Please elaborate and provide the respective code.
By tecnika - 3/28/2019

Dave - Friday, March 29, 2019
tecnika - Friday, March 29, 2019
Hi Dave 

I don't understand the question, I'm afraid. Please elaborate and provide the respective code.

Hi Dave, for whatever reason the code I copied in the HTML version of the post was not sent. 
In a gambling task, I would like to determine if the participant win, lose or "neither win or lose" according to certain probabilities. The probabilities varies for each of the 10 trials and the sequence of the trials is randomly chosen. 
So I put win, loose and neither in a list and as itemprobability I entered the values of each probability at the determined trial.
 Maybe with the code in attachment is clearer? Thank you,

Elena