Millisecond Forums

Adjusting eye-tracking data to trials

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic30567.aspx

By doh - 1/21/2021

I have a problem with combining the eyetracking file by inquisit(gaze_iqdat) and the usual data file (iqdat) that you get when you run an experiment.
How can i make sure that i will see at which time exactly a specific trial starts and ends in both documents? (I want to analyse it with R and set AOIs later)

I was thinking of either a port or clock element. Although it seems like the clock element will count how long a trial lasts,i am not sure whether i am able to define that this data is also saved in the datafile itself.

Thanks in advance
By Dave - 1/21/2021

doh - 1/21/2021

I have a problem with combining the eyetracking file by inquisit(gaze_iqdat) and the usual data file (iqdat) that you get when you run an experiment.
How can i make sure that i will see at which time exactly a specific trial starts and ends in both documents? (I want to analyse it with R and set AOIs later)

I was thinking of either a port or clock element. Although it seems like the clock element will count how long a trial lasts,i am not sure whether i am able to define that this data is also saved in the datafile itself.

Thanks in advance

Using <port> elements to place a marker indicating stimulus onset or the like into the gaze data stream would be the way to go.

https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v5/html/howto/sendmarkerstotobii.htm
By doh - 1/28/2021

Thanks for your help.

We have another problem as we transfered the Inquisit 4 plugin to the wrong mail address (typing error).

Now, when i try to transfer the license to the correct mail address it will give me the following error message
"This account does not have enough licenses to complete this transfer."

By Dave - 1/28/2021

doh - 1/28/2021
Thanks for your help.

We have another problem as we transfered the Inquisit 4 plugin to the wrong mail address (typing error).

Now, when i try to transfer the license to the correct mail address it will give me the following error message

That typically means that a license transfer has already been performed earlier and a key for the plugin is already available in the account, i.e. you can register it as usual.

For anything more, you need to tell me the account name.
By doh - 1/28/2021

doh - 1/28/2021
Thanks for your help.

solved