Millisecond Forums

recalibrate eyetracker in between blocks on trials

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic30941.aspx

By nidhi_desai - 2/27/2021

Is it possible to run calibration of eye-tracker multiple times throughout the task in-between blocks of trials to correct for drifts?
By Dave - 3/1/2021

nidhi_desai - 2/27/2021
Is it possible to run calibration of eye-tracker multiple times throughout the task in-between blocks of trials to correct for drifts?

No, calibration happens at the start of a script, it currently cannot me programmatically triggered in between blocks or elsewhere.
By nidhi_desai - 3/16/2021

Dave - 3/1/2021
nidhi_desai - 2/27/2021

No, calibration happens at the start of a script, it currently cannot me programmatically triggered in between blocks or elsewhere.

Thank you for your response. Could you please add a feature for drift correction plugin which lets you run drift correction within blocks of the experiment in the next version update?
By Dave - 3/16/2021

nidhi_desai - 3/17/2021
Dave - 3/1/2021
nidhi_desai - 2/27/2021

Thank you for your response. Could you please add a feature for drift correction plugin which lets you run drift correction within blocks of the experiment in the next version update?

I have logged this as a feature request.