Millisecond Forums

Translating the Balloon Analogue Risk Task to another language

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic31156.aspx

By HamidN7 - 3/22/2021

Hey everyone 
I want to use the BART task in my research, but given that it's in English and my participants don't know the language, I was wondering if there is any way to translate the task's important parts, especially the currency which is in USD, but it would be much better if I could turn it to a currency that my participants know
By Dave - 3/22/2021

HamidN7 - 3/22/2021
Hey everyone 
I want to use the BART task in my research, but given that it's in English and my participants don't know the language, I was wondering if there is any way to translate the task's important parts, especially the currency which is in USD, but it would be much better if I could turn it to a currency that my participants know

Yes, you can absolutely do that by downloading the task fronm the library and then editing it in Inquisit Lab.
By HamidN7 - 3/22/2021

Dave - 3/22/2021
HamidN7 - 3/22/2021
Hey everyone 

Yes, you can absolutely do that by downloading the task fronm the library and then editing it in Inquisit Lab.

Thanks!