Millisecond Forums

Error Code 75 - invalid identifier '+' in a script element that is not uploaded

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic32312.aspx

By maikeH - 10/12/2021

Hello there, 
I have the following problem:
I want to perform an Inquisit Web experiment using a batch file and several scripts.
Actually most things are working out so far: when clicking on the link of the experiment all script elements are played in the right order and can be processed/ questionnaires filled out.
But once I finished the whole experiment and the data is supposed to be saved, it shows the error message "75, invalid identifier '+'" (see screenshot) when clicking on "log" of the web experiment.
It also says that the concerning script element is the "bzo+pmvs+soir.iqx", which does not even exist. I only have a script element uploaded called "bzo_pmvs_soir.iqx". I used to have it named bzo+pmvs+soir.iqx ages ago, but changed it because of the '+' (deleted old file, uploaded the new one with the right name). I even tried launching a completely new experiment to see if it changes something, but it still doesn't work and shows the same error message. I looked through all the scripts, I can't find "bzo+pmvs+soir.iqx" somewhere or a wrong '+' anywhere. I also cleared my browser cache because I was hoping that that could help - but it didn't. 
I really have no idea left what else I could do.
Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong / what else I could try? 
Thanks in advance!
M.
By maikeH - 10/12/2021

Here is the picture of the Error Code: 
By Dave - 10/12/2021

maikeH - 10/12/2021
Here is the picture of the Error Code: 

As far as I can see, the current version of the  file called "bzo_pmvs_soir.iqx" was only uploaded on the 7th of October at 1:23 PM (UTC).
All instances of the error that I can locate in your logs predate this upload time.
All runs postdating the upload do not show any errors.
I also ran through the task (id: test) a number of times and did not encounter any errors.
So -- whatever remaining mistake there was in the script -- it is not present in the one uploaded on the 7th.