Millisecond Forums

Issues with AAT Script

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic33840.aspx

By mbillman - 1/27/2022

When I downloaded the AAT script, there were multiple errors that popped up before any changes were made to the script. Is there a reason for this? I am assuming it is because the script was modified for Inquisit 6, but our joystick will not work with inquisit 6 so we went back to inquisit 5. Any help with correcting these errors would be appreciated. 
By Dave - 1/27/2022

mbillman - 1/27/2022
When I downloaded the AAT script, there were multiple errors that popped up before any changes were made to the script. Is there a reason for this? I am assuming it is because the script was modified for Inquisit 6, but our joystick will not work with inquisit 6 so we went back to inquisit 5. Any help with correcting these errors would be appreciated. 

An Inquisit 5 version of the AAT joystick script is available for download in the library. That's the one you should use, the Inqusiit 6 version of the script will not work under Inquisit 5.

In addition, you should not try and run the downloaded IQZIP file from your sytsem's "Downloads" folder. Move it to a suitable location (your Desktop or personal files directory) before opening it.