Millisecond Forums

Going fullscreen on screens of any size

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic34081.aspx

By Sercan - 3/18/2022

Hi all,

I'm trying to run a study on phones of various screen sizes. When I try to run it on my own phone, I get an empty region at the bottom of the screen. The colored bars at the top and bottom of the screen are presented at 0-10% and 90-100% of the screen, respectively. Is there a solution for this?

note: the black bar at the screentop is likely to be an issue related to the camera of my phone being part of the screen - this is likely done by Android itself and not an issue. Attached you find the script.

Kind regards

By Dave - 3/18/2022

Sercan - 3/18/2022
Hi all,

I'm trying to run a study on phones of various screen sizes. When I try to run it on my own phone, I get an empty region at the bottom of the screen. The colored bars at the top and bottom of the screen are presented at 0-10% and 90-100% of the screen, respectively. Is there a solution for this?

note: the black bar at the screentop is likely to be an issue related to the camera of my phone being part of the screen - this is likely done by Android itself and not an issue. Attached you find the script.

Kind regards

Set /inputdevice = mouse in <defaults>, otherwise keyboard is assumed as the default and space at the bottom of the screen will be reserved for buttons as replacement for keyboard keys.
By Sercan - 3/18/2022

Thank you Dave, that worked!