Millisecond Forums

Error message

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic34390.aspx

By mmwood - 6/7/2022

This is my first time using Inquisit Web. I received the following error message when a participant completed the two tasks. What does this mean? 

"OpenGL Invalid State - No Current Context!. Function bool inquisit::Graphics::MonitorInfo::makeCurrent(), File Graphics.cpp, Line 401"

Thanks in advance for your help.
By Dave - 6/7/2022

Meagan - 6/7/2022
This is my first time using Inquisit Web. I received the following error message when a participant completed the two tasks. What does this mean? 

"OpenGL Invalid State - No Current Context!. Function bool inquisit::Graphics::MonitorInfo::makeCurrent(), File Graphics.cpp, Line 401"

The error indicates that some other application took control of the display away from Inquisit. The device at issue here is an iPhone, so it may have been something like an incoming call.
If this happens at exactly the wrong time, while Inquisit itself is in the process of updating the screen, this is not recoverable under iOS, i.e. there is no way for Inquisit to regain control of the display.
By mmwood - 6/13/2022

Dave - 6/7/2022
Meagan - 6/7/2022

The error indicates that some other application took control of the display away from Inquisit. The device at issue here is an iPhone, so it may have been something like an incoming call.
If this happens at exactly the wrong time, while Inquisit itself is in the process of updating the screen, this is not recoverable under iOS, i.e. there is no way for Inquisit to regain control of the display.

Thanks for letting me know. I think the iphone app may be encountering a lot of issues.