Millisecond Forums

vocal response in auditory stroop

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic34447.aspx

By Atul - 6/17/2022

Hi everyone, I want to run Auditory Stroop from library but with vocal response instead of keypresses. please share any idea regarding how to change to response registration.
By Dave - 6/17/2022

Atul - 6/17/2022
Hi everyone, I want to run Auditory Stroop from library but with vocal response instead of keypresses. please share any idea regarding how to change to response registration.

Set /inputdevice to speech in the <trial> elements, define the words to be spoken as valid responses, adjust the /iscorrectresponse and /ontrialend logic accordingly.
By Atul - 6/20/2022

Dave - 6/17/2022
Atul - 6/17/2022

Set /inputdevice to speech in the <trial> elements, define the words to be spoken as valid responses, adjust the /iscorrectresponse and /ontrialend logic accordingly.

is this can be similarly applied to any task such as, dual n back, auditory odd ball, continuous performance test, PASAT
???
By Dave - 6/21/2022

Atul - 6/21/2022
Dave - 6/17/2022
Atul - 6/17/2022

is this can be similarly applied to any task such as, dual n back, auditory odd ball, continuous performance test, PASAT
???

More or less. Specifics will depend on how the given task functions, so I wouldn't say "any."
By Atul - 6/21/2022

Dave - 6/21/2022
Atul - 6/21/2022
Dave - 6/17/2022
Atul - 6/17/2022

???

More or less. Specifics will depend on how the given task functions, so I wouldn't say "any."

thanks Dave.