Millisecond Forums

Is there anyway to remove the finish page

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic34521.aspx

By zevolous - 7/9/2022

I would ideally like inquisit 5 to close on its own leaving no finish page. Is this possible, if so how?
By Dave - 7/11/2022

zevolous - 7/10/2022
I would ideally like inquisit 5 to close on its own leaving no finish page. Is this possible, if so how?

Calling script.abort() /onexptend should do that.
By zevolous - 7/12/2022

Dave - 7/11/2022
zevolous - 7/10/2022

Thank you so much, will give it a go!
Is there any way to have the Inquisit study open and replace the launch page. Or if not some way to remove the launch page?

Pretty much I would like as soon as they click the start button, the launch page and final page do not show up after the experiment is completed.

Thank you
By Dave - 7/12/2022

zevolous - 7/12/2022
Dave - 7/11/2022
zevolous - 7/10/2022

Thank you so much, will give it a go!
Is there any way to have the Inquisit study open and replace the launch page. Or if not some way to remove the launch page?

Pretty much I would like as soon as they click the start button, the launch page and final page do not show up after the experiment is completed.

Thank you

> Is there any way to have the Inquisit study open and replace the launch page. Or if not some way to remove the launch page?

No.