Millisecond Forums

Experiment deactivated itself and now receiving error message.

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic35160.aspx

By CLB - 1/26/2023

Having logged in to Inquisit to resume an experiment, I have found the experiment de-activated, and upon trying to activate it, I am receiving this message: "The experiment can not be activated because there are no available web licenses." This is not true (or should not be) as we have two perpetual Inquisit licenses, and this experiment was on one of those the previous time I was logged in. We also had two more licenses set to expire near the end of 2023, which have disappeared from the Inquisit account, although this experiment in question was not registered on one of those, and the perpetual licenses we have are still showing.

Has anyone had a problem like this before, or know how to solve this issue?

Thank you.
By Dave - 1/26/2023

CLB - 1/26/2023
Having logged in to Inquisit to resume an experiment, I have found the experiment de-activated, and upon trying to activate it, I am receiving this message: "The experiment can not be activated because there are no available web licenses." This is not true (or should not be) as we have two perpetual Inquisit licenses, and this experiment was on one of those the previous time I was logged in. We also had two more licenses set to expire near the end of 2023, which have disappeared from the Inquisit account, although this experiment in question was not registered on one of those, and the perpetual licenses we have are still showing.

Thank you.

Please provide the link to the experiment in question and/or the account name. Please also provide the invoice numbers for the two temporary but unexpired licenses which have supposedly disappeared from the account. Thank you!
By CLB - 1/26/2023

Dave - 1/26/2023
CLB - 1/26/2023

Thank you.

Please provide the link to the experiment in question and/or the account name. Please also provide the invoice numbers for the two temporary but unexpired licenses which have supposedly disappeared from the account. Thank you!

Is the launch page link what you are looking for? This is the launch page link: https://mili2nd.eu/2yac

I don't have those invoice numbers at hand but I will try to get them.

Thank you.
By Dave - 1/26/2023

CLB - 1/26/2023
Dave - 1/26/2023
CLB - 1/26/2023

Thank you.

Is the launch page link what you are looking for? This is the launch page link: https://mili2nd.eu/2yac

I don't have those invoice numbers at hand but I will try to get them.

Thank you.

That's what I meant, thank you. My colleagues from sales are in contact to sort out the order history. Apparently there has been some confusion or misunderstanding about a later change to the order.
By seandr - 1/26/2023

Hi CLB - the extra 2 licenses on the account were ordered by mistake and have been removed. Please coordinate with your account Admin to activate your experiment, it appears there are a number of experiments queued up for the remaining 2 licenses.

Thanks,
Sean