Millisecond Forums

System Error 87

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic639.aspx

By JHP - 8/30/2006

Dear Sean,

First of all thanks a lot for the help you have given me in this forum so far.

Now I have got a very serious (and quite urgent, since I wanted to start this experiment at the end of this week) problem.

I've written a program (nothing special, just a very long list of Likert scales) that starts without any problems. But after a while Inquisit crashes (frozen screen). When I look at the Inquisit script window (the right area - how is it called by the way?) I get the message "System Error 87" a number of times. This problem appears always at different points of the script, so I guess it is not a problem of an error in my script. And I replicated this error on three different machines, therefore it is unlikely that it is a problem of my computer.

Can you give me any help? As I told you, it is really urgent.

Best

Jan

By seandr - 8/30/2006

Jan,

I think I'm going to need your script in order to troubleshoot this one as all of our Likert test cases are running smoothly. Send it along with any other files it uses to me at inquisit at millisecond dot com.

-Sean

By Loukia - 2/17/2019

seandr - Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Jan,

I think I'm going to need your script in order to troubleshoot this one as all of our Likert test cases are running smoothly. Send it along with any other files it uses to me at inquisit at millisecond dot com.

-Sean

I'm also having this same error (System error 87) to the point that my script has frozen and I'm unable to save any changes I've made.

Is anyone able to help?