Millisecond Forums

Scroll Bar function for surveys?

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic8827.aspx

By lmobrien - 10/4/2012

I'm trying to determine if Inquisit is an appropriate platform to collect subject survey data. As far as I can tell I am unable to construct a surveypage with a long list of questions (let's say hypothetically I wish to present the subject with 30 dropdown items).

From a usability perspective I want the user to simply be able to scroll down and continue answering questions as they would in a typical web survey. I do not want to break the survey into multiple pages of a few questions and require the user to keep hitting "NEXT" as I consider this tedious.

Can Inquisit accomodate this? How do I enable a vertical scrollbar for this scenario?

By Dave - 10/4/2012

Can Inquisit accomodate this? How do I enable a vertical scrollbar for this scenario?

No, unfortunately this isn't possible w/ Inquisit.

By ashleym - 1/21/2021

Hi!

I am wondering if it is possible now to scroll through pages on Inquisit (given this answer is from 9 years ago). I apologize if this has since been answered somewhere else.

Thank you!
Ashley
By Dave - 1/21/2021

ashleym - 1/21/2021
Hi!

I am wondering if it is possible now to scroll through pages on Inquisit (given this answer is from 9 years ago). I apologize if this has since been answered somewhere else.

Thank you!
Ashley

Surveypages are scrollable in Inquisit 5 and 6, but not in Inquisit 4.

By ashleym - 1/21/2021

Dave - 1/21/2021
ashleym - 1/21/2021
Hi!

Thank you!
Ashley

Surveypages are scrollable in Inquisit 5 and 6, but not in Inquisit 4.

OK, great! Thanks so much for the quick response, Dave!!

Take care,
Ashley