eyetracker element

Author
sdeanda
Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)Esteemed Member (1.6K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks for the response!

Because we are working with toddlers, they often look off screen. Would there be a way to call /isvalidresponse every millisecond or frame to evaluate the location of gaze instead of only evaluating when there is a change?

seandr
seandr
Supreme Being (143K reputation)Supreme Being (143K reputation)Supreme Being (143K reputation)Supreme Being (143K reputation)Supreme Being (143K reputation)Supreme Being (143K reputation)Supreme Being (143K reputation)Supreme Being (143K reputation)Supreme Being (143K reputation)
Group: Administrators
Alas, no. Sounds like this would have to computed after the fact with the gaze point data as Dave suggested.

I've added this scenario to our list of features for a future release. It's obviously of general interest for preferential looking studies.

-Sean
esummerell
esummerell
Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there, 
I am currently working to set up a script for an eyetracking experiment where I want to be able to record the time that the participant spends looking at different stimuli (as seems to be detailed above). I'm wondering if there have been any updates that allow this to be possible?
Thanks!
Liz
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search