How to hide the response info bar?

Author
Blackadder
Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
seandr - Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Hi Malte, I've emailed you a link to an Inquisit build that should fix this problem. It would be great if you could test it out to confirm.

Thanks,
Sean

Alright, testing right now.
NickLevy1990
NickLevy1990
Associate Member (171 reputation)Associate Member (171 reputation)Associate Member (171 reputation)Associate Member (171 reputation)Associate Member (171 reputation)Associate Member (171 reputation)Associate Member (171 reputation)Associate Member (171 reputation)Associate Member (171 reputation)
Hi All, 

I am having the same problem with a script of mine, a response bar shows up and I don't want it to.

However, I'm not running a hybrid device at all, just a laptop with inbuilt keyboard (running windows 8.1 x64) I feel like I've tried everything under the sun to get rid of it. Could you please email me the same build to see if it fixes my problem also?

Thanks, 
Nick
nkalevy@gmail.com

Blackadder
Blackadder
Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)Supreme Being (26K reputation)
[quote]
NickLevy1990 - Tuesday, January 3, 2017
I am having the same problem with a script of mine, a response bar shows up and I don't want it to.

Hey Nick, the last information I have is that the Millisecond dev team was able to fix the problem and that the fix will be part of the next update.

Best, Malte
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search