conditioning and reverse conditioning

Author
Théo
Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
this is the first part :
Attachments
images inquisit-3.zip (250 views, 34.00 KB)
Théo
Théo
Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)Expert (1.2K reputation)
level 1
Attachments
level 1.zip (277 views, 1.00 MB)
Théo
Théo
ok I don't have anymore space... What I am supposed to do ?
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Théo - Thursday, January 31, 2019

You don't have anymore space for what exactly?

Also, I'm sorry, but those image sets are incomplete -- I can't work with that. FInally, nowhere did you attach the actual script. Could you please put everything -- the script, the images (and only the images the script actually needs, nothing more, nothing less) -- in a single ZIP file and attach it? Thank you.

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Dave - Thursday, January 31, 2019
Théo - Thursday, January 31, 2019

You don't have anymore space for what exactly?

Also, I'm sorry, but those image sets are incomplete -- I can't work with that. FInally, nowhere did you attach the actual script. Could you please put everything -- the script, the images (and only the images the script actually needs, nothing more, nothing less) -- in a single ZIP file and attach it? Thank you.

See attached. I've obviously had to create and insert placeholder images. Next time please provide a full, working set of files.

Attachments
script_with_placeholderimages.zip (259 views, 104.00 KB)
Théo
Théo
Thank you so much for your help (again) !

I could not put my entire file on because it seems that my available space is insufficient ... Maybe you know how I can (i) delete some previous files or (ii) add more space ? Like that, next time I coud put my entire file ? 

Thank you again.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search