Last frame of Movie/Video play (.mp4) Window 10 Inquisit 5.0.14.0 (Build 4291)

Author
wuaham
Respected Member (419 reputation)Respected Member (419 reputation)Respected Member (419 reputation)Respected Member (419 reputation)Respected Member (419 reputation)Respected Member (419 reputation)Respected Member (419 reputation)Respected Member (419 reputation)Respected Member (419 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I am playing a movie (.mp4, just 2sec long on the upper half of the screen) and displaying two stimuli on the lower half of the screen. When the movie paying finish, participant can click on any of the two stimuli. 
The problem is when the movie is played fully then a black screen appear (I verified using movie editing software that my movie does not have any blank frame nor sound at the end).
I tried to get rid of the black screen by superimposing an image replacing the black screen but no success. Any idea?
Kind regards
Ahamed  
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
wuaham - 4 Years Ago
Dave - 4 Years Ago
wuaham - 4 Years Ago
kev_dent - 4 Years Ago
Dave - 4 Years Ago
kev_dent - 4 Years Ago
                         Then there's nothing that can be done. You can set the screencolor to...
Dave - 4 Years Ago
                             Hmmm, thats interesting. Yes I set the background to red to illustrate...
kev_dent - 4 Years Ago
                                 Wait, nevermind -- I missed something about your script. You're...
Dave - 4 Years Ago
                                     > Do you know why the software behaves in this way? The long and...
Dave - 4 Years Ago
                                         I wonder if the movie window could be hidden or overwitten with a new...
kev_dent - 4 Years Ago
                                             No, there's no way to do that.
Dave - 4 Years Ago
                                     Ok sure this is test script that I'm only just starting to develop. I...
kev_dent - 4 Years Ago

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search