Ecological Momentary Assessment

Author
robert.dvorak@ucf.edu
New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I think I know the answer to this, but I just wanted to confirm.
Let's say a study is designed that includes both surveys items and a task (e.g., N-back). The intention is for the study to be used in ecological momentary assessment, completed six times per day on a participants mobile device over two weeks. We ensure the participant has the Inquisit player installed on their device before the study begins. We then send them a text message 6 times/day with the link to the study. If they click the link sent to them, will it work every time (i.e., just open up in the Inquisit player on their device when clicked), or will they be prompted to install the player each time? I've never used Inquisit web, so I'm just trying to understand if this is an option for our next EMA study.
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Let's say a study is designed that includes both surveys items and a task (e.g., N-back). The intention is for the study to be used in ecological momentary assessment, completed six times per day on a participants mobile device over two weeks. We ensure the participant has the Inquisit player installed on their device before the study begins. We then send them a text message 6 times/day with the link to the study. If they click the link sent to them, will it work every time (i.e., just open up in the Inquisit player on their device when clicked), or will they be prompted to install the player each time? I've never used Inquisit web, so I'm just trying to understand if this is an option for our next EMA study.

The player app only needs to be installed once.
robert.dvorak@ucf.edu
robert.dvorak@ucf.edu
New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)New Member (28 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 3/11/2022

The player app only needs to be installed once.

Perfect! That's what I assumed, but just wanted to be sure.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search