"Error transferring" - Code 16

Author
AKrishna
Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.3K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi all,

sorry to be spamming so much recently. :(

Our next planned experiment (bamz) is consistently showing errors when we test it. Specifically, we get this for multiple video files:

Unable to open file 'https://scripts.millisecond.eu/[REDACTED]/bamz/interventionsmus_m_provoziert.mp4'. Error transferring: 403 -

Oddly, it seems to only affect a subset of files, the others work fine. The affected files don't have longer names than some unaffected ones. I was also able to verify that the script runs fine if I set the Inquisit Player to download it for offline use (with the checkmark in the "Tests" tab).

I'm stumped, I'm afraid. Grateful for any ideas.

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
AKrishna - 7/26/2024
Hi all,

sorry to be spamming so much recently. :(

Our next planned experiment (bamz) is consistently showing errors when we test it. Specifically, we get this for multiple video files:

Unable to open file 'https://scripts.millisecond.eu/[REDACTED]/bamz/interventionsmus_m_provoziert.mp4'. Error transferring: 403 -

Oddly, it seems to only affect a subset of files, the others work fine. The affected files don't have longer names than some unaffected ones. I was also able to verify that the script runs fine if I set the Inquisit Player to download it for offline use (with the checkmark in the "Tests" tab).

I'm stumped, I'm afraid. Grateful for any ideas.

You have typos in the script.

Interventionsmus is missing an i.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search