Learning to criterion

Author
raven
Respected Member (470 reputation)Respected Member (470 reputation)Respected Member (470 reputation)Respected Member (470 reputation)Respected Member (470 reputation)Respected Member (470 reputation)Respected Member (470 reputation)Respected Member (470 reputation)Respected Member (470 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Dave,

I'm adapting a task I've already created to include the ability to drop any stimuli that have been learnt to a specific criterion.
What is the best way to go about this? After looking on the forums and language reference, I can't seem to find any reference to criterion elements.

Thanks in advance!

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
raven - 9/24/2024
Hi Dave,

I'm adapting a task I've already created to include the ability to drop any stimuli that have been learnt to a specific criterion.
What is the best way to go about this? After looking on the forums and language reference, I can't seem to find any reference to criterion elements.

Thanks in advance!

Based on your description I have no idea what you want to do. I'm also unclear what you mean by "criterion elements" -- there is no such thing.

Provide a detailed explanation of what you aim to do, along with relevant example code.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search