Millisecond Forums

IQ OPEN FRAMEBUFFER ERROR

https://forums.millisecond.com/Topic35765.aspx

By m101x - 11/9/2023

Hello,

My script is currently not running as I am receiving the following OpenGL error: IQ\OpenGLFramebufferObject.cpp:1927 and 1940. Has anyone ever experienced this error and know what it means/how to fix this?
By Dave - 11/9/2023

m101x - 11/9/2023
Hello,

My script is currently not running as I am receiving the following OpenGL error: IQ\OpenGLFramebufferObject.cpp:1927 and 1940. Has anyone ever experienced this error and know what it means/how to fix this?

This typically indicates an issue with your graphics card; as a first step, try obtaining and installing the latest driver available from the card's manufacturer.
By m101x - 11/9/2023

Dave - 11/9/2023
m101x - 11/9/2023
Hello,

This typically indicates an issue with your graphics card; as a first step, try obtaining and installing the latest driver available from the card's manufacturer.
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your help. I have updated the graphics card and tried to run this on multiple devices and the same error still occurs. 

By Dave - 11/9/2023

m101x - 11/9/2023
Dave - 11/9/2023
m101x - 11/9/2023
Hello,

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your help. I have updated the graphics card and tried to run this on multiple devices and the same error still occurs. 

Then please:
(1) Provide the script, including any and all files it requires to run (imags, etc.).
(2) Provide the Inquisit log file from one or two of the affected systems (Tools -> View Log File... in Inquisit Lab; in the Inquisit player app, go to the Tests tab, click on "Log" in the upper right corner).
By Dave - 11/9/2023

Dave - 11/9/2023
m101x - 11/9/2023
Dave - 11/9/2023
m101x - 11/9/2023
Hello,

Hi Dave,

Then please:
(1) Provide the script, including any and all files it requires to run (imags, etc.).
(2) Provide the Inquisit log file from one or two of the affected systems (Tools -> View Log File... in Inquisit Lab; in the Inquisit player app, go to the Tests tab, click on "Log" in the upper right corner).

The materials were shared privately. The issue was an exceedingly large font size setting (80% for a surveypage with lots of questions and text), which would result in objects and drawing surfaces so large as to exceed any graphics card's available buffer sizes.