IQ OPEN FRAMEBUFFER ERROR

Author
m101x
Associate Member (52 reputation)Associate Member (52 reputation)Associate Member (52 reputation)Associate Member (52 reputation)Associate Member (52 reputation)Associate Member (52 reputation)Associate Member (52 reputation)Associate Member (52 reputation)Associate Member (52 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

My script is currently not running as I am receiving the following OpenGL error: IQ\OpenGLFramebufferObject.cpp:1927 and 1940. Has anyone ever experienced this error and know what it means/how to fix this?
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
m101x - 11/9/2023
Hello,

My script is currently not running as I am receiving the following OpenGL error: IQ\OpenGLFramebufferObject.cpp:1927 and 1940. Has anyone ever experienced this error and know what it means/how to fix this?

This typically indicates an issue with your graphics card; as a first step, try obtaining and installing the latest driver available from the card's manufacturer.
m101x
m101x
Associate Member (52 reputation)Associate Member (52 reputation)Associate Member (52 reputation)Associate Member (52 reputation)Associate Member (52 reputation)Associate Member (52 reputation)Associate Member (52 reputation)Associate Member (52 reputation)Associate Member (52 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 11/9/2023
m101x - 11/9/2023
Hello,

This typically indicates an issue with your graphics card; as a first step, try obtaining and installing the latest driver available from the card's manufacturer.
Hi Dave,

Thanks for your help. I have updated the graphics card and tried to run this on multiple devices and the same error still occurs. 

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
m101x - 11/9/2023
Dave - 11/9/2023
m101x - 11/9/2023
Hello,

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your help. I have updated the graphics card and tried to run this on multiple devices and the same error still occurs. 

Then please:
(1) Provide the script, including any and all files it requires to run (imags, etc.).
(2) Provide the Inquisit log file from one or two of the affected systems (Tools -> View Log File... in Inquisit Lab; in the Inquisit player app, go to the Tests tab, click on "Log" in the upper right corner).

Dave
Dave
Dave - 11/9/2023
m101x - 11/9/2023
Dave - 11/9/2023
m101x - 11/9/2023
Hello,

Hi Dave,

Then please:
(1) Provide the script, including any and all files it requires to run (imags, etc.).
(2) Provide the Inquisit log file from one or two of the affected systems (Tools -> View Log File... in Inquisit Lab; in the Inquisit player app, go to the Tests tab, click on "Log" in the upper right corner).

The materials were shared privately. The issue was an exceedingly large font size setting (80% for a surveypage with lots of questions and text), which would result in objects and drawing surfaces so large as to exceed any graphics card's available buffer sizes.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search