BART task with different colors of balloons

Author
adittmann
Associate Member (294 reputation)Associate Member (294 reputation)Associate Member (294 reputation)Associate Member (294 reputation)Associate Member (294 reputation)Associate Member (294 reputation)Associate Member (294 reputation)Associate Member (294 reputation)Associate Member (294 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Hello all,

I am working on customizing the BART task for an upcoming study. We are hoping to display three different balloon colors rather than just the red. I tried to create another counter that would randomize the balloon color based on which number is selected, but I can't seem to get it to work. Any ideas/has anyone successfully done this in the past?

Thanks! 

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators

I tried to create another counter that would randomize the balloon color based on which number is selected, but I can't seem to get it to work.

That's a perfectly viable approach. But without specific details re. what you've changed, it's impossible to tell why it's not working.

I recommend you study the original script until you fully understand what it does / how it works, and only then start adding any modifications.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search