Adding subject number into file name for saving data

Author
HayMac
Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)Associate Member (256 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Hi

I'm new to the forum and the software. I'm going to be running the BART task using the desktop version of Inquisit 3 but I'm currently having some trouble with the file naming of saved data.

I'm saving each subject's data in a separate file. I would like to have the subject number in the file name so I can see at a glance which files match up to the same participant (as they will be doing the task 3 times with different counters for balloon popping probability).

Is it possible to automate this into the file name?

Any help appreciated

Hayley

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators

Is it possible to automate this into the file name?

No, this isn't possible. You'll have to match data using the id inside the files using your preferred data analysis application.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search