ID Number length

Author
cgshield
Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (4.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
We have a 2-month license, so I don't want to start the clock ticking until I am absolutely ready to go.  

So, can anyone answer how long an ID number can be?  We are having participants routed from Qualtrics to IAT, but they will need to input (copy and paste) their ID number that was supplied to them by Qualtrics in the first field of the IAT on Milliseconds so we can link up the two pieces of data.  The ID number provided by Qualtrics is a little long, do you think it would work?  It appears to be 17 characters:  R_b7xEoy1vgBr4qdT

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
cgshield - 10 Years Ago
Dave - 10 Years Ago
cgshield - 10 Years Ago
Dave - 10 Years Ago
cgshield - 10 Years Ago
                     > Do you agree that it appears to have worked? Looks fine to me.
Dave - 10 Years Ago
cgshield - 10 Years Ago
Dave - 10 Years Ago
cgshield - 10 Years Ago
cgshield - 10 Years Ago
Dave - 10 Years Ago
cgshield - 10 Years Ago
Dave - 10 Years Ago
                 Here is the Milliseconds link:...
cgshield - 10 Years Ago
                     #1: Sorry for overlooking this, but in <batch> / file =...
Dave - 10 Years Ago
                         Thank you for the edit to the script! I hit "browse" and selected...
cgshield - 10 Years Ago
                             Make sure to include the file extension you actually use (could be...
Dave - 10 Years Ago
cgshield - 10 Years Ago
Dave - 10 Years Ago
cgshield - 10 Years Ago
Dave - 10 Years Ago
cgshield - 10 Years Ago
Dave - 10 Years Ago
cgshield - 10 Years Ago
Dave - 10 Years Ago
                         I will look for those tutorials. I don't think I noticed they existed....
cgshield - 10 Years Ago
                         No. It's simply <variables> / group = (1 of 2)...
Dave - 10 Years Ago
cgshield - 10 Years Ago
Dave - 10 Years Ago
cgshield - 10 Years Ago

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search