Stop Signal Task

Author
ktahaney
Respected Member (469 reputation)Respected Member (469 reputation)Respected Member (469 reputation)Respected Member (469 reputation)Respected Member (469 reputation)Respected Member (469 reputation)Respected Member (469 reputation)Respected Member (469 reputation)Respected Member (469 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,
I am editing the stop signal task for a study to make it a training task for inhibiting responses to alcohol. I would like to add feedback after every trial (i.e., "great job" or "that was faster than your last response" "you've got _ out of 10 correct" "keep going, almost finished" etc.). The faster feedback doesn't necessarily have to be accurate it's serving mostly to keep attention and motivation up. I know this is a very vague question, but any guidance on the syntax I would use for this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
I'm afraid the question is indeed far too vague for any concrete guidance. I would thus recommend you first work through the original Stop Signal Task script until you sufficiently understand its inner workings and mechanics. Once you've done that, you may be able to either (a) come up with a way to implement your feedback yourself or (b) at least take the question to a more concrete level.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search