Page margins with Inquisit 4.0.6

Author
Ali
Guru (5.4K reputation)Guru (5.4K reputation)Guru (5.4K reputation)Guru (5.4K reputation)Guru (5.4K reputation)Guru (5.4K reputation)Guru (5.4K reputation)Guru (5.4K reputation)Guru (5.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello. I upgraded to Inquisit 4.0.6 but suddenly some pages were messed up because the margins became too wide. I could not control them as I used to in the earlier versions (i.e., using ontrialbegin). In the attached file, for example, the three lines on the bottom of the page are trimmed on the right.

Is it possible to control the margins in Inquisit 4.0.6 whether through ontrialbegin or otherwise?

Thanks

Ali

Attachments
5demog.iqx (755 views, 4.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Decrease the width of your <caption> a bit, and you should be fine:

<caption agreement>
/ caption = "By submitting my anaswers, I confirm that I have understood (a) the purpose of this study, (b) that all data are anonymous, (c) that there will not be any connection between the personal information provided and the data, and (d) that there are no known risks or hazards associated with participating in this study. By submitting this questionnaire I agree that my answers, which I have given voluntarily, can be used anonymously for research purposes."
/ fontstyle = ("Verdana", -12, true, false, false, false, 5, 178)
/ position = (10, 88)
/ size = (80%, 3%)
/ txcolor = (255, 255, 255)
</caption>

Ali
Ali
Guru (5.4K reputation)Guru (5.4K reputation)Guru (5.4K reputation)Guru (5.4K reputation)Guru (5.4K reputation)Guru (5.4K reputation)Guru (5.4K reputation)Guru (5.4K reputation)Guru (5.4K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Thanks Dave. That will do the trick.
So is the page margins no longer adjustable in the new upgrade?
Ali

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
I'm not sure page margins have anything to do with this particular issue -- you set the margin to a negative value in your script. I think it's the canvas aspect ratio that leads to the cut-off.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search