Trail making task in example library

Author
Kuehn
Partner Member (671 reputation)Partner Member (671 reputation)Partner Member (671 reputation)Partner Member (671 reputation)Partner Member (671 reputation)Partner Member (671 reputation)Partner Member (671 reputation)Partner Member (671 reputation)Partner Member (671 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there,
I am very new to Inquisit, therefore please appologize if this is stupid. I wanted to start with the Trail making task from the example library.
However, on a Windows system as well as on a Mac using Inquisit 4 the programm does not seem to register the mouse being on target position 2.
Feedback says I have been skipping target 2.
This also happens to me when I open the experiment from the Demo Button online.

How can I solve this?
Best wishes,
S.K.

Tags
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
You need to click on the target stimulus -- merely hovering the mouse over it will not suffice.

Kuehn
Kuehn
Partner Member (671 reputation)Partner Member (671 reputation)Partner Member (671 reputation)Partner Member (671 reputation)Partner Member (671 reputation)Partner Member (671 reputation)Partner Member (671 reputation)Partner Member (671 reputation)Partner Member (671 reputation)
Excellent. Good to know. Thanks a lot.
I will add this to the instructions when using this version.
S.K.

Kuehn
Kuehn
Is there a way to change the code so that no clicking on the target is required?
Somehow this would make the task more comparable to the classical paper and pencil version.
Best wishes,
S.K.

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Not at the moment, I'm afraid.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search