Digit Span

Author
kdbatchelor
Associate Member (251 reputation)Associate Member (251 reputation)Associate Member (251 reputation)Associate Member (251 reputation)Associate Member (251 reputation)Associate Member (251 reputation)Associate Member (251 reputation)Associate Member (251 reputation)Associate Member (251 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there

When I run the Digit Span task (Lumilry & Calhoon, 1934) using the Inquisit 4 Lab I am unable to see what the participant is typing.
However when I run the same experiment using the "Run Test Online" option, I am able to see what they are typing.

Is there any way to fix this so that I can see the numbers which the participant is typing using the Lab version?

Many thanks
Tags
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
#1: Is you Inquisit Lab installation up to date? If not, please update it to the latest release.

#2: Which digit span script are you referring to? There are several versions (auditory, visual).

#3: Which operating system (type and version) are you using? If possible, please provide a screenshot that illustrates the issue.

Thanks!

kdbatchelor
kdbatchelor
Associate Member (251 reputation)Associate Member (251 reputation)Associate Member (251 reputation)Associate Member (251 reputation)Associate Member (251 reputation)Associate Member (251 reputation)Associate Member (251 reputation)Associate Member (251 reputation)Associate Member (251 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi Dave

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

I downloaded Inquisit Lab 4 again and it has fixed the problem!

Thank you very much
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search