Calling up custom information from one task in a second task

Author
labdandeneau@gmail.com
Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)Expert (1.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, 

I'm running two tasks - the first task asks for the participant's first name (via a textbox) and uses this information during the task as a
stimuli. This information is also used in a second task that comes immediately following the first (I'm running both tasks in a "batch). My question is: can I have the second task call up the information (participants' name) from the first task. In other words, instead of having participants re-enter their first name in the second task, how can I call up this information from the first task?

Thanks in advance, 
Stéphane
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
No, there currently is not any way to transfer information collected in one script to another script. You either need to collect the name twice (at the start of each of the two scripts) or merge the scripts into a single one.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search