Webscript problem

Author
Gwee
Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)Esteemed Member (2.1K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi,

I made some changes to my IAT scripts and batch file and uploaded everything to the appropriate folders. Now the Inquisit website isn't able to find and run the scripts. I'm not sure what the matter is.

http://research.millisecond.com/kanhg848/IATbatch.web

This is the message I get when I click on the batch file link: "The page you are looking for is not at its expected location. You may be able to find that content by browsing the navigation menus above."

When I click on the 'start' button I get this: "Inquisit encountered errors while attempting to run this study. TypeScript ContextError Message ."

Could you kindly help?
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
The scripts under the above link seem to all run fine, so I suppose you have been able to identify & resolve the issue.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search