web license - how to deal with different monitor sizes

Author
Anna Baumert
Associate Member (276 reputation)Associate Member (276 reputation)Associate Member (276 reputation)Associate Member (276 reputation)Associate Member (276 reputation)Associate Member (276 reputation)Associate Member (276 reputation)Associate Member (276 reputation)Associate Member (276 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dear Inquisit-People,
I am currently setting up a study for the Inquisit Web license (version 4). With surveypages I encounter the problem that on some monitor sizes / resolution settings not all response options are correctly displayed. Is there a way to scale the fontsize and area between the response windows adaptive to the monitor size?
I really appreciate your help. best regards, anna

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Anna Baumert - Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Dear Inquisit-People,
I am currently setting up a study for the Inquisit Web license (version 4). With surveypages I encounter the problem that on some monitor sizes / resolution settings not all response options are correctly displayed. Is there a way to scale the fontsize and area between the response windows adaptive to the monitor size?
I really appreciate your help. best regards, anna

Yes, you should define /canvasaspectratio in the <defaults>

<defaults>
/ canvasaspectratio = (4,3)
</defaults>

as well as express all posititions and sizes in percentages, including fontsizes via the various /fontstyle attributes

/ fontstyle = ("Arial", 2%)

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search