Problems with presentation on an ipad and laptops

Author
ianrt
Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi
I'm just about to launch a couple experiments which will be done over the internet and on an ipad although the launch page is presented in landscape once the actual task starts the survey is presented only in portrait and is not responsive to changes in orientation or the size of the screen. Also it's not possible to scroll across the screen on either an ipad and laptop, so some response options are not visible.  Is there an way to fix this?
Many thanks in advance
Jenny
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
ianrt - Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Hi
I'm just about to launch a couple experiments which will be done over the internet and on an ipad although the launch page is presented in landscape once the actual task starts the survey is presented only in portrait and is not responsive to changes in orientation or the size of the screen. Also it's not possible to scroll across the screen on either an ipad and laptop, so some response options are not visible.  Is there an way to fix this?
Many thanks in advance
Jenny

Not sure I understand the question -- and it's hard to tell what exactly you are referring to without some concrete examples (code, screenshots) -- but you can force a certain orientation under iOS via the canvas settings.

https://www.millisecond.com/forums/FindPost19075.aspx

ianrt
ianrt
Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)Distinguished Member (3.5K reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - Wednesday, May 10, 2017
ianrt - Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Hi
Many thanks in advance
Jenny

Not sure I understand the question -- and it's hard to tell what exactly you are referring to without some concrete examples (code, screenshots) -- but you can force a certain orientation under iOS via the canvas settings.

https://www.millisecond.com/forums/FindPost19075.aspx

Hi Dave,
Thanks for this.  Erik sorted this for me by private message with the canvas settings.
Best,
Jenny
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search