Problems with scroll down

Author
hfarmer
Partner Member (655 reputation)Partner Member (655 reputation)Partner Member (655 reputation)Partner Member (655 reputation)Partner Member (655 reputation)Partner Member (655 reputation)Partner Member (655 reputation)Partner Member (655 reputation)Partner Member (655 reputation)
Group: Forum Members

Sorry realised I missed the script. Here it is. 
Attachments
pre_questionnaires_script.iqx (575 views, 25.00 KB)
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
hfarmer - Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Thanks for the script and screenshot -- that information is very helpful. Apparently there's something off with the internal page size calculation, i.e. it's not properly taking the button position into account and the scroll bar ends up effectively too short / doesn't scroll far enough to the bottom.

I think we can work around this by, for example, putting a small <caption> element near the bottom of the page (off screen) to act as spacer. I've attached a version of your script that does this. Could you let me know if you're still seeing the buttons cut off or entirely out of reach with this? Thanks!

Attachments
pre_questionnaires_script.iqx (573 views, 26.00 KB)
hfarmer
hfarmer
Partner Member (655 reputation)Partner Member (655 reputation)Partner Member (655 reputation)Partner Member (655 reputation)Partner Member (655 reputation)Partner Member (655 reputation)Partner Member (655 reputation)Partner Member (655 reputation)Partner Member (655 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - Tuesday, May 29, 2018
hfarmer - Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Thanks for the script and screenshot -- that information is very helpful. Apparently there's something off with the internal page size calculation, i.e. it's not properly taking the button position into account and the scroll bar ends up effectively too short / doesn't scroll far enough to the bottom.

I think we can work around this by, for example, putting a small <caption> element near the bottom of the page (off screen) to act as spacer. I've attached a version of your script that does this. Could you let me know if you're still seeing the buttons cut off or entirely out of reach with this? Thanks!

Hi Dave,

Thanks that seems to fix everything quite elegantly.

Best,

Harry
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search