Error responses

Author
mle77
Associate Member (137 reputation)Associate Member (137 reputation)Associate Member (137 reputation)Associate Member (137 reputation)Associate Member (137 reputation)Associate Member (137 reputation)Associate Member (137 reputation)Associate Member (137 reputation)Associate Member (137 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi, 

I'm trying to add some feedback responses onto my trials. They are: 
"Too early : 5 pence" - if the participant clicks before <100ms after onset of the probe
"Sorry - no money available" - if that trial was not reinforced 
"Hit - good : 10 pence" - if they responded between 250 and 400 ms
"Very quick - excellent : 15 pence" - if they responded  between 100 and 250ms
"Too slow, no money available" - if they responded after 400ms 
I've put them as stimuli already, but not sure how to correctly add them into the trials. 

I also wanted a total money bar which will have to update after all of the responses. 
Does anyone know how to do this? 

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
mle77 - 9/12/2019
Hi, 

I'm trying to add some feedback responses onto my trials. They are: 
"Too early : 5 pence" - if the participant clicks before <100ms after onset of the probe
"Sorry - no money available" - if that trial was not reinforced 
"Hit - good : 10 pence" - if they responded between 250 and 400 ms
"Very quick - excellent : 15 pence" - if they responded  between 100 and 250ms
"Too slow, no money available" - if they responded after 400ms 
I've put them as stimuli already, but not sure how to correctly add them into the trials. 

I also wanted a total money bar which will have to update after all of the responses. 
Does anyone know how to do this? 

You need to set up separate feedback trials displaying those stimuli and adding the points and then you  need to /branch from your existing trial based on the latency crtieria you outlined.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search