count the number of tentative in trials

Author
Kevin_Bague
Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)Associate Member (148 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello I have a new question today. 

Is it possible to count the number of tentative in trials ?

In my task participants must stop a sound in pushing on a knob. But I would like record the number of tentative for each trial, that is the number of time that they have push on other knob.

Could I include 8 knobs in valid response and only one in correct response ? But how code bad response as 0 and correct as 1 ? 

Thanks 

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
Kevin_Bague - 4 Years Ago
Dave - 4 Years Ago
Dave - 4 Years Ago
                     I tried it... but it seeme don't work....
                         What did you try and what doesn't seem to work?
Dave - 4 Years Ago
                             The count of tentative and correct response don't work... I have tried...
                                 You really need to be clearer, please. (1) "The count of tentative...
Dave - 4 Years Ago
                                     OK i have copy and paste and it works sorry. But could you explain me...
                                         2 is the keyboard scancode for the "1" key at the top of your...
Dave - 4 Years Ago
                                     Okay thank you very much ! Sorry I'm a novice in Inquisit It's good,...
                                         No, not quite. The most efficient way would be something like this...
Dave - 4 Years Ago

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search