Change Format for some specfic words in instruct

Author
w.cao@uu.nl
Associate Member (217 reputation)Associate Member (217 reputation)Associate Member (217 reputation)Associate Member (217 reputation)Associate Member (217 reputation)Associate Member (217 reputation)Associate Member (217 reputation)Associate Member (217 reputation)Associate Member (217 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I have several long sentences for instruction, I want to emphasis some important words e.g., to be Italic or another color (which is difference form the whole sentences font or tycolor), how can I do this?

And when I require participants to answer a textbox element question by asking them to write a pharagraph, how should I set the attribute? AS the options in MASK only contain alphabetic or alphabeticnumber, even space are not allowed. for example,  particiants want to answer "I am so happy yesterday because my mom bought my long-cherished Logo, it was more than $100!"

Is anybody know how to deal with this? Thanks!
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Threaded View
Threaded View
w.cao@uu.nl - 4 Years Ago
Dave - 4 Years Ago
Dave - 4 Years Ago
                         You don't need <values> to track the response. The response is...
Dave - 4 Years Ago
                             Thanks Dave, I am a little mess up with the answers you gave to...
                                 The just released update to Inquisit 6.1 (...
Dave - 4 Years Ago

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search