Image on Instruction Page

Author
Athanasia
Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)Associate Member (223 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
A very simple task seems tricky to me and this
https://www.millisecond.com/forums/Topic4491.aspx
 did not help much, because what I want is simpler!
I just want to put some images on my instruction page
I did this:

<picture Olf_1>
/ items = ("Olf_1.JPG")
/ size = (30%,30%)
/ position = (50,50)
</picture>

<picture Olf_2>
/ items = ("Olf_2.JPG")
/ size = (30%,30%)
/ position = (50,50)
</picture>

<item Instr_Pic>
/1 = "Olf_1.jpg"
/2 = "Olf_2.jpg"
</item>

<page Instructions>
1. Put the loop around your neck by pulling it over your head. Make sure that the white tube is in front of you (see image 1). <%item.Instr_Pic.item(1)%>
2. Insert the small transparent tubes, that are attached to the big white tube, a few millimeters deep into your nose. One tube in each nostril (see image 2). Feel free to use the glass wall as a mirror. <%item.Instr_Pic.item(2)%>
</page>

But it doesnot seem to work. Any idea why?

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
Athanasia - 1/20/2021
A very simple task seems tricky to me and this
https://www.millisecond.com/forums/Topic4491.aspx
 did not help much, because what I want is simpler!
I just want to put some images on my instruction page
I did this:

<picture Olf_1>
/ items = ("Olf_1.JPG")
/ size = (30%,30%)
/ position = (50,50)
</picture>

<picture Olf_2>
/ items = ("Olf_2.JPG")
/ size = (30%,30%)
/ position = (50,50)
</picture>

<item Instr_Pic>
/1 = "Olf_1.jpg"
/2 = "Olf_2.jpg"
</item>

<page Instructions>
1. Put the loop around your neck by pulling it over your head. Make sure that the white tube is in front of you (see image 1). <%item.Instr_Pic.item(1)%>
2. Insert the small transparent tubes, that are attached to the big white tube, a few millimeters deep into your nose. One tube in each nostril (see image 2). Feel free to use the glass wall as a mirror. <%item.Instr_Pic.item(2)%>
</page>

But it doesnot seem to work. Any idea why?

<page> elements cannot display images. You need to create a HTML file displaying your instructions and images. That, then, you can present via <htmlpage> in the same manner as instruction <page> elements.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search