Launch Page error "Reference Error $ is not defined"

Author
rough
New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)New Member (10 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
I'm getting an error at the launch page that prevents me from moving to the next page. The error message happens in both Chrome and Edge and displays a dialog box saying:
"Reference Error
$ is not defined"
It looks like there is a == $0 in the HTML of the page but I don't know how to remove it. There are no other $ in any files.
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
rough - 1/22/2021
I'm getting an error at the launch page that prevents me from moving to the next page. The error message happens in both Chrome and Edge and displays a dialog box saying:
"Reference Error
$ is not defined"
It looks like there is a == $0 in the HTML of the page but I don't know how to remove it. There are no other $ in any files.

All Inquisit 4 and Inquisit 3 launch pages are currently affected by this (it's due to a recent server security change). The issue will be resolved over the course of the next few hours and I will notify you here when the fix is live.

Inquisit 5 and 6 launch pages are not affected.

miaallen
miaallen
New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)New Member (11 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 1/22/2021
rough - 1/22/2021
"Reference Error
$ is not defined"

All Inquisit 4 and Inquisit 3 launch pages are currently affected by this (it's due to a recent server security change). The issue will be resolved over the course of the next few hours and I will notify you here when the fix is live.

Any updates on when this issue may be resolved?
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
miaallen - 1/23/2021
Dave - 1/22/2021
rough - 1/22/2021
"Reference Error
$ is not defined"

Any updates on when this issue may be resolved?

The issue should beresolved as of the time of writing.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search