How do I upload my own pictures

Author
MG404
Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello everyone.

I am running an Affect Misattribution Procedure AMP test (priming test). I am using the Free version and I have downloaded the script for this specific test, but I am unsure as to how I am supposed to change the images eg. flower.jpg to my own images. How do I upload them?

Thank you in advance
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
MG404 - 11/9/2021
Hello everyone.

I am running an Affect Misattribution Procedure AMP test (priming test). I am using the Free version and I have downloaded the script for this specific test, but I am unsure as to how I am supposed to change the images eg. flower.jpg to my own images. How do I upload them?

Thank you in advance

Put your own images in the folder where the script (along with the already existing images, flower.jpg etc.) resides. Replace the image file names in the script with the file names of your own images.
MG404
MG404
Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)
Dave - 11/9/2021
MG404 - 11/9/2021
Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance

Put your own images in the folder where the script (along with the already existing images, flower.jpg etc.) resides. Replace the image file names in the script with the file names of your own images.

Thank you for your kind reply Dave. The thing is that I cannot seem to find the folder under Script?

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
MG404 - 11/9/2021
Dave - 11/9/2021
MG404 - 11/9/2021
Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance

Thank you for your kind reply Dave. The thing is that I cannot seem to find the folder under Script?

1) Donwload the AMP IQZIP file from the library.
2) Move the IQZIP file to a suitable location on your computer (Desktop, My Files, etc.). Do not leave it in your browser's "Downloads" folder.
3) Open the IQZIP file. It's contents will be extracted to a folder called "amp". That's where the script and images reside.
MG404
MG404
Dave - 11/9/2021
MG404 - 11/9/2021
Dave - 11/9/2021
MG404 - 11/9/2021
Hello everyone.

Thank you in advance

1) Donwload the AMP IQZIP file from the library.
2) Move the IQZIP file to a suitable location on your computer (Desktop, My Files, etc.). Do not leave it in your browser's "Downloads" folder.
3) Open the IQZIP file. It's contents will be extracted to a folder called "amp". That's where the script and images reside.

I know this should be easy but I promise that I am honestly struggling.

I tried moving the contents in the yellow 'Folder' tab names AMP to my own files but now it says that it cannot find any of the images anymore:

For all the images I get an error message saying:

"Unable to load the picture 'C:/Users/Downloads/amp/insect1.jpg'. Network Error: Error opening C:/UsersDownloads/amp/insect1.jpg"

I'm really sorry for bothering you :/
Dave
Dave
Please just repeat the process I have explained in my previous reply.

MG404
MG404
Dave - 11/9/2021

I did all of the steps you suggested above - I moved all of my images to the amp folder, but when I change the name in the script it says that it is not able to find them.

Thank you.
Dave
Dave
MG404 - 11/10/2021
Dave - 11/9/2021

I did all of the steps you suggested above - I moved all of my images to the amp folder, but when I change the name in the script it says that it is not able to find them.

Thank you.

Then either the file names you entered are incorrect or the files are not where the script expects them to be, i.e. in the folder where the script itself resides.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search