Changing positioning of text in program

Author
devin698260
Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)Associate Member (57 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello,

I am working in the following script: The Death/Suicide IAT as described in Nock & Banaji (2010) and had a question about the following. We are trying to improve the way this program looks on the mobile version. I would like to move these two items physically lower on the screen (center of the screen). Whatt should i add to these sections to do so? Thank you! 

<text targetB>
/ items = targetB
/ fontstyle = ("Arial", 7%)
/ size = (80%, 80%)
</text>

<text targetA>
/ items = targetA
/ size = (80%, 80%)
</text>
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
devin698260 - 11/17/2021
Hello,

I am working in the following script: The Death/Suicide IAT as described in Nock & Banaji (2010) and had a question about the following. We are trying to improve the way this program looks on the mobile version. I would like to move these two items physically lower on the screen (center of the screen). Whatt should i add to these sections to do so? Thank you! 

<text targetB>
/ items = targetB
/ size = (80%, 80%)
</text>

<text targetA>
/ items = targetA
/ size = (80%, 80%)
</text>

Define /position attributes in those text elements according to your preferences.

https://www.millisecond.com/support/docs/v6/html/language/attributes/position.htm

E.g.

<text targetB>
/ items = targetB
/ size = (80%, 80%)
/ position = (50%, 70%)
</text>

<text targetA>
/ items = targetA
/ size = (80%, 80%)
/ position = (50%, 70%)