Run experiment on second monitor

Author
kakapogirl97
New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)New Member (12 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
In my experiment, we have 2 monitors: the experimenter screen, belonging to a Macbook, and the participant screen. They are connected to each other in the "extend display" mode. I want the experiment to run on the second screen, but it always opens on the experimenter screen instead, and I can't push it around as it is in fullscreen mode. Is there a way I can fix this?
Thank you in advance for your help!

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
kakapogirl97 - 2/4/2022
In my experiment, we have 2 monitors: the experimenter screen, belonging to a Macbook, and the participant screen. They are connected to each other in the "extend display" mode. I want the experiment to run on the second screen, but it always opens on the experimenter screen instead, and I can't push it around as it is in fullscreen mode. Is there a way I can fix this?
Thank you in advance for your help!

Macbooks default to treating their built-in display as the primary display. You can change that in your OS settings.

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/essential-tools-tips-working-multiple-mac-monitors/

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search