Script for Recoding Individual Responses

Author
mbillman
New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi! I have a code written for an AAT, and I would like the summary sheet to report on the correct response and response time for each individual item, not just a summary score for the category. Can someone please help me with how to structure coding for the summary data file to report this? Thanks! 

Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
mbillman - 2/8/2022
Hi! I have a code written for an AAT, and I would like the summary sheet to report on the correct response and response time for each individual item, not just a summary score for the category. Can someone please help me with how to structure coding for the summary data file to report this? Thanks! 

You should already have that information in the raw data file, so I'm not sure adding potentially hundreds of variables to the summary file makes sense.
mbillman
mbillman
New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)New Member (23 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 2/8/2022
mbillman - 2/8/2022

You should already have that information in the raw data file, so I'm not sure adding potentially hundreds of variables to the summary file makes sense.

Thank you for clarifying! In the response time, what measurement is the value for response time in? milliseconds?
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
mbillman - 2/14/2022
Dave - 2/8/2022
mbillman - 2/8/2022

Thank you for clarifying! In the response time, what measurement is the value for response time in? milliseconds?

Latency is measured in milliseconds, yes.
GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search