Defining areas of interest for eyetracking study (not aoidurationthreshold)

Author
esummerell
Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)Associate Member (285 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hi there, 

I'm wondering if there has been any kind of update that would allow me to specify areas of interest and record the total cumulative looking time for each area in the output? The aoidurationthreshold presumably collects this data somehow to determine that a particular threshold has been met - however unlike preferential looking task examples I dont want anything to be contingent on participant looking time, I just want to record looking time as an outcome measure.

Any advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Liz
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
esummerell - 2/23/2022
Hi there, 

I'm wondering if there has been any kind of update that would allow me to specify areas of interest and record the total cumulative looking time for each area in the output? The aoidurationthreshold presumably collects this data somehow to determine that a particular threshold has been met - however unlike preferential looking task examples I dont want anything to be contingent on participant looking time, I just want to record looking time as an outcome measure.

Any advice you could offer would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Liz

I believe what Sean skcteched out here https://www.millisecond.com/forums/FindPost14474.aspx would still be the way to do that.

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search