Accessing data after license expiry

Author
david.tech
New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Hello, 
I have run some tasks over the months during a period where my software license expired, prior to renewal. I was unable to see the data saved in the usual folders where data previously was saved.
My question is, is the data collected from the studies still saved somewhere, and whereabouts would I be able to locate these saved files?

Thank you.
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
Group: Administrators
david.tech - 4/1/2022
Hello, 
I have run some tasks over the months during a period where my software license expired, prior to renewal. I was unable to see the data saved in the usual folders where data previously was saved.
My question is, is the data collected from the studies still saved somewhere, and whereabouts would I be able to locate these saved files?

Thank you.

Are you referring to Inquisit Lab or Inquisit Web? Which account and studies?

Also, you cannot run Inquisit Web studies when there is no active license, so "I have run some tasks over the months during a period where my software license expired" is very confusing. Data would not have been saved when there is no license, in any case.

david.tech
david.tech
New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)New Member (17 reputation)
Group: Forum Members
Dave - 4/1/2022
david.tech - 4/1/2022
Hello, 

Thank you.

Also, you cannot run Inquisit Web studies when there is no active license, so "I have run some tasks over the months during a period where my software license expired" is very confusing. Data would not have been saved when there is no license, in any case.

My bad. My description of the scenario wasn't too clear. I am referring to Inquisit Lab for tasks that do not require internet connection.
Dave
Dave
Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)Supreme Being (1M reputation)
david.tech - 4/1/2022
Dave - 4/1/2022
david.tech - 4/1/2022
Hello, 

Thank you.

My bad. My description of the scenario wasn't too clear. I am referring to Inquisit Lab for tasks that do not require internet connection.

An expired Inquisit Lab installation will not record data.
Dave
Dave
Dave - 4/1/2022
david.tech - 4/1/2022
Dave - 4/1/2022
david.tech - 4/1/2022
Hello, 

Thank you.

An expired Inquisit Lab installation will not record data.

Adding: This is made clear in the registration window you see whenever you start an expired Inquisit Lab installation, by the way. An example is below:

GO

Merge Selected

Merge into selected topic...

Merge into merge target...

Merge into a specific topic ID...

Reading This Topic

Explore
Search